ACPC Engineering Admission Apply, Online Choice Filling, Merit List, Mock round Result @ www.jacpcldce.ac.in & www.gujacpc.nic.in: ACPC which stands for Admission Committee for Professional Courses has arranged for counseling for B.E and B.Tech admission in Gujarat. The ACPC Engineering Admission 2018 will be conducted on the basis of GUJCET 2018 merit list. The counseling will be conducted online. This is to ensure that everything is done easily. However, the registration for the ACPC Engineering 2018 has already been completed on June 13, 2018. Candidates qualified for the merit list will get the chance to get admitted in the state quota seats of the government, Self-Finance Engineering Institutes, and Grant-in-aid. Also, surrenders seats of management quota of Self Finance Engineering Institutes.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2018
The ACPC Engineering admission in 2018 for the Bachelor of Engineering will be conducted according to the rules that are given below:
- All the government seats will be allotted to the candidates who have qualified in the merit list. The merit list is prepared by the Admission Committee for the admission to the first year of the Engineering and Technology courses.
- All the management seats will be allotted to the management of the respective Professional educational institute or college. This will be done on the basis of the inter-se merit list of the candidates who have qualified for the merit list that is prepared by the Admission Committee.
ACPC Engineering Admission Apply, Online Choice Filling, Merit List, Mock round Result @ www.jacpcldce.ac.in
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidates
The Admission Committee for Professional courses has also released an application form for the admission to the first year engineering of Jammu and Kashmir migrant quota. To know more about this you can log into their official site.
ACPC Engineering 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For the candidates who are willing to get admitted in this course will have to first fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who are willing to apply needs to be class 12 pass in science stream with a minimum of 45% marks for the general category and 40% marks for the SC, ST and OBC people. The percentage should be obtained from three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. mathematics and physics along with any of the optional subject i.e. chemistry, biology, biotechnology, technical vocational subjects as prescribed by the respective boards. The candidate should have also appeared for the GUJCET 2018 exam in order to become eligible for the admission.
ACPC Online choice filling 2018
To help you out with the process of ACPC choice filling has been given below. So you can check out all the information that you need.
A candidate willing to apply for the ACPC admission will have to apply online in order to get his registration done. The candidate has to get his registration done on the website before the last date as prescribed by the Admission Committee. The candidates can go through the choice of their official website.
ACPC choice filling procedure:
Here you go with the process of ACPC choice filling procedure:
- The first thing that the candidate has to do in order to fill up his choices is logged into the official website of ACPC admission which is www.gujacpc.nic.in. The candidate will be requiring his id and password in order to log into the site. One thing that you need to keep in mind is you will have to complete this procedure before the prescribed deadline by the Admission Committee.
- Once you have logged into the website using your id and password you will be able to see all the options that are available according to your eligibility criteria. There are a plenty of choices available for you to choose from. You can sort your choice according to your institute name or course name, district etc.
- In order to select your choice, you need to click on the add button. You can make one choice at a time and your choice will be displayed in the second grid below the previously selected choices.
- You can also make use of the swap choice function with the help of which you can interchange between two of your choices. In order to do this, you will have to enter the choice numbers in the box given that you want to interchange.
- You will have to save your choices regularly by clicking on the save choices button. After you are done making all your choices you will have to click the save and exit button after which the window will open which will display all your choices according to your preference.
- You can also modify your choices by clicking on the modify choices button. You will be re-directed to the choice submission page.
- The next thing that you need to do is lock your final choices within the given time. As soon as you press the lock choice to button a message prompting enter your 14 digit PIN will be displayed on your screen. Once you enter the 14 digit PIN your choices will be locked. If you want to modify your choices even after that then you can click on the modify choice button and then enter the 14 digit PIN again in order to unlock your choices. After making the changes repeat the same lock choices procedure that is mentioned.
So this is the entire process of ACPC choice filling. It is advised that you make your choices for the first time only instead of changing it several times.
Process for ACPC online registration
Here is the entire process of ACPC online registration:
- At first, you need to enter the official website in order to get your registration done.
- Next, you will have to click on the new registration button.
- The next thing that you need to do is select your course name by selecting the option degree engineering from the given combo and the details will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, you need to enter your GUJCET roll number, the name of the candidate and also your application number. Enter all the details correctly and then press the submit button. The online registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- In the registration form, you will have to fill in your personal details after which your GUJCET roll number as log id will display on the screen. After that, the candidate will have to set his password.
- After entering all the details verify it once and then click the I accept button after which you will get to click on the submit button.
- Your registration details will be generated. Take a printout of the details and keep it safely for future reference.
So this is how the ACPC registration is done. By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily get your registration done without any problem. All you need is a good internet connection in order to complete the process of registration. So if you are interested to get admitted in the ACPC engineering course then here is your chance to do it.
Now that you have good knowledge about the ACPC engineering course you can easily get yourself admitted in the course by following the instructions that are given above. It is a great opportunity to shape your future so if you are interested then you shouldn’t be wasting your time.