BSNL Recruitment for 198 Telecom Officers Posts 2019: The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published an advertisement for recruitment for 198 Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) Posts 2019. BSNL is inviting 198 aspirants to fill their JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) job in all over India. The candidates who have studied civil or electrical engineering or who are pursuing it have the greatest opportunity to apply for the JTO (civil) or JTO (electrical) Post.
The aspirants who are civil engineers or electrical engineers have an opportunity to grab a job in BSNL. BSNL is recruiting candidates from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019. The candidates who are wishing to get a Government job then here is a great opportunity to grab a government job in BSNL. All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply online through the BSNL official website www.bsnl.co.in.
The JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) is a Circle-based Cadre. The candidates will be selected on the basis of vacancies of a particular Circle. However, the BSNL Company has all the right to post any selected JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) candidates to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent on the basis of their interest of service. And the decision of BSNL will be final and binding.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE SCORE-2019.
BSNL Recruitment for 198 Junior Telecom Officers Posts 2019
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has invited candidates for recruitment for 198 JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Posts 2019. The job application for the post of Junior Telecom Officers will start from 11 February 2019. And the last day to apply for the great opportunity in BSNL recruitment for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers i.e. JTO (civil) or JTO (electrical)) Posts 2019 will be 12 March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO civil or JTO electrical Posts 2019
On recent notification is given for the recruitment in BSNL for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) posts 2019. In this section, we will provide you with all the eligible criteria on which a candidate can look up to it and apply for the post of Junior Telecom Officers (civil) or Junior Telecom Officer (electrical).
All the aspirants must go through it and check whether their education qualification matches the required criteria for various Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers).
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Civil for JTO(Civil) or Electrical for JTO(Electrical) with minimum 60% marks and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- The Applicants are required to appear in GATE exam 2019 and should be opting in one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) and other details are available at gate.iitm.ac.in.
- Willing candidates must have a GATE Registration ID (i.e. 13 digits) for applying for BSNL Recruitment for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) online Registration.
The candidates should not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 Years.
Age Relaxations for the candidate who comes under the SC/ST, OBC category. And they are:
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- For BSNL Employees: 5 Yrs
The candidates who want to apply for the 198 JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) for Civil or Electrical job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). All the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The candidate can pay the application fees by both payment modes online/offline. Below here we have provided you with the caste-wise application fee payment details are given below.
- The prescribed examination fee Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) 198 JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Job salary details are given below. The candidates can check their salary information below.
The JTO 2019 for Civil or Electrical shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-1A] of Rs 16,400- 40,500/- (2nd pre-revised) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per BSNL Company rules.
Selection process for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Posts 2019
- The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for 198 JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) i.e. JTO for Civil or JTO for Electrical. The Job selection process will be in circle cadre.
- The interested candidates must possess an educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) or in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University.
- The applicants are required to appear in GATE exam 2019 and must be opting for one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE).
- The willing candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) through www.bsnl.co.in.
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would like to serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- Candidates must keep in mind that Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if the same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Accordingly, on the declaration of GATE-2019 result, the merit list will be declared and it will be circle wise merit list and it will be based on GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
- After this process, the BSNL will not conduct any further Examination/Interview etc. for the selection of the aspirants for the recruitment of Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
Bond and Training for JTO 2019
The selected candidates will have to sign a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of five years from the date of their appointment as direct JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical).
All candidates who are selected will have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the BSNL Company before their appointment as JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical).
And a piece of great news for the candidates as during their period of training, the Direct Recruited JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) will be given a Stipend (Training Allowances) by the BSNL from time to time.
How to apply for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Posts 2019
- The candidate will first have to visit BSNL official website – http://www.bsnl.co.in/
- After that, they will have to search for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) for civil & electrical notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page on their official website.
- Now they have to download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Candidates will have to check and verify their eligibility to BSNL Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- After that, they will have to go through an online application link “Apply Now”
- Now the aspirants will have to register themselves on BSNL and will have to fill all correct details.
- After that apply for the 198 JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) job by clicking apply button.
- Now upload your scanned copy of photo, signature and GATE Registration ID (13 digits) to their application form.
- The applicant must ensure that the given details are correct and accurate.
- Lastly, submit the application form and make the payment.
- Take print of your application form for future use.
- 1 BSNL Recruitment for 198 Junior Telecom Officers Posts 2019
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO civil or JTO electrical Posts 2019
- 3 Salary Details
- 4 Selection process for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Posts 2019
- 5 Bond and Training for JTO 2019
- 6 How to apply for the BSNL Recruitment for JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) Posts 2019