Upcoming GPSC Bharti, Recruitment, Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Call Letter, Answerkey @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in: We are all aware of the fact that government jobs are the ultimate jobs that one aims. Right from the start after passing out college or university one tries to bag a government job desperately by appearing for several government exams. But unfortunately, government jobs are limited and therefore, out of the lakhs of applicants only a few hundred get the lucky opportunity to work in the government sector. However, the government in the recent past have been trying to rectify this situation by trying to generate as many government jobs as they can in order to reduce the number of unemployed youth. The government jobs that are generated by the government are meant for both fresher and experienced group of people. The jobs are also available for both the male and the female candidates to apply.
Speaking of government jobs, Gujarat is a step ahead when it comes to providing employment to the people in the government sector. The government of Gujarat each year declare the number of government job vacancies for various posts in the government job sites. Candidates willing to apply can log into these government sites and apply for their desired jobs. Also, they can get all the information related to the job from these sites.
Upcoming GPSC Bharti, Recruitment, Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Call Letter, Answerkey @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
For the ones who have been long waiting to bag a reputed government job, for them it’s great news since the time for GPSC recruitment has arrived once again. Interested candidates should go through this guide in order to know all the important details regarding the GPSC recruitment.
|Advt No||Title||ENDS ON (dd/mm/yyyy)||Details|
|GPSC/201819/20||Deputy Director, Gujarat Integrated Child Development Service, Class-1||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/37||Inspecting Officer, Class-1||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/38||Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/39||Programme Officer, Class-1, Women and Child Development||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/40||Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 and Class-2 and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/41||Analytical Chemist, Class-2, Gujarat Mining Service, Commissionerate of Geology and Mining||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/42||Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Class-1, Under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/43||Industrial Promotion Officer, Class-2, General State Service||31/07/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/44||Principal, Gujarat Skill Training Services, Class-2||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/45||Translator, Class-3, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/46||Veterinary Officer, Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-2||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/47||Professor, (Homoeopathic Materia Medica), Class-1||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/48||Professor, (Homoeopathic Organon of Medicine), Class-1||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/49||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-2||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/50||Deputy Director, Gujarat Statistical Service, Class-1||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/51||Research Officer, General Statistical Service, Class-2||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/52||TB and Chest Disease Specialist, ESIS, Class-1||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
|GPSC/201819/53||Child Development Project Officer (Female), Class-2, Women and Child Development Department||31/08/2018 13:00:00||View|
GPSC Bharti Recruitment 2018
GPSC Bharti (The Gujarat Public Service Commission) has released the GPSC exam calendar 2018-19 for the recruitment/entrance test for the upcoming GPSC exams. The main purpose of this board is to conduct various professional exams. Candidates who are willing to get a government job must apply for this examination. The one thing that you need to keep in mind is that this exam is particularly for the recruitment of the people of Gujarat. So if, you are a resident of Gujarat and looking for a government job then, here is your chance to shine your luck.
The applicants can check all the details starting from the exam date to exam time to exam syllabus and others from the following sites: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The board will conduct examinations for various posts such as Professors, Dentist, Officers (Non-Teaching staff), Associate Professor, University Principal, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Lecturer, Food Safety Officer, Combined Civil Services Examination, Dy. Collector etc. Candidates who will be able to fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the concerned authority for the various posts will be able to apply.
Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for the exams of the various available posts provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the details regarding the GPSC exams can be found on the sites that are mentioned above. Applicants who are willing to apply must stay updated about the latest notifications that will be published on the site. This way you will not miss out on any important updates about the exams. It is advisable that the applicants must turn to the mentioned websites from time to time.
GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19
GPSC has already announced the upcoming GPSC exam schedule PDF for all the forthcoming examinations. The exam calendar is available on the official site of GPSC. The exam schedule PDF is known to contain all the important details like exam date and interview date. Interested candidates can check the exam schedule PDF and thus, apply for the exams without wasting any more of their time. Also, you need to prepare yourself if, you have to appear for the exams as it is not going to be an easy one.
This GPSC exam schedule has been particularly published for the candidates who want to be a part of the GPSC examinations. After you clear the exam you will be appointed for the post that you have applied for.
How To Download The GPSC Calendar 2018-19?
As already mentioned above the GPSC calendar 2018-19 is made available on the official site from where you can easily download it if, you want. In case, you are not sure how to do it, here are the steps to it:
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official site of GPSC which is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- The next thing that you need to do is navigate to the recruitment panel which you will find on the right side of the homepage.
- In the next step, you need to click on the option exam schedule from the given list.
- Next, you click on the calendar for the examination to be conducted during the year 2018-19 link.
- Once you click on the mentioned option, a PDF file will open on your screen which is the GPSC exam calendar. This is the file that you need to download in your system.
- Download the file and save it on your system or take a printout of it.
Thus, how you can see that how easily you can download the GPSC exam schedule with just a few easy clicks here and there. Once you download the exam schedule you can refer to it whenever needed.
GPSC Time Table 2018-19
If you want to know the details about the GPSC timetable then, you can download it from the site. In the timetable, you can find the tentative dates of the examinations that are going to be conducted in this year by the GPSC authorities. In order to appear for the UPSC exams, one needs to fill up the application form and submit the same before the last date of application.
GPSC Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done in three stages that are listed below. Only the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages will be hired by the authorities. Here are the details of the selection procedure that you need to know about:
- First Stage (Primary Exam): The first stage of the selection process is the primary exam where objective type questions will be asked of the candidates from different subjects. The subjects will include reasoning, general knowledge, aptitude, current affairs etc. The candidates should remember that this is only a qualifying exam and marks obtained by them in this exam will not be added in the final merit list.
- Second Stage (Main Exam): Candidates who will be able to clear the primary exam will be eligible to sit for the main exam. The marks obtained in the main exam will be added to the final merit list of the candidates.
- Interview: Applicants who will qualify for the main exam will then be called for the personal interview round. The interview round is generally conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Candidates qualifying all the three stages of the selection procedure will then be hired by the concerned authorities and given a reputed position. However, there are certain things about the selection procedure that may be unknown to you and therefore, they are listed below:
- The number of selection rounds may differ based on the posts available.
- The extra rounds that one may have to undergo may include the physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, document verification etc.
This is the reason why the candidates are advised to go through the complete details of the official notification before, they apply for the examination.
Eligibility Criteria Of GPSC Recruitment 2018
The eligibility criteria of the GPSC recruitment 2018 include the age limit and the educational qualification. If you wish to apply for the concerned examinations then, you will have to first qualify the eligibility criteria and only then you can apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply must be a graduate from any recognized Government board or university.
- Age Limit: Applicants who are willing to apply should be of minimum 20 years and maximum of 35 years of age. However, there is age relaxation for the reserved candidates. In order to know the details about it, you need to log into the official portal.
How To Apply For GPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you are unsure of the steps to apply for the GPSC recruitment 2018 then, we are here to help you with it. All you need to do is follow the steps that are given below in order to apply for the GPSC recruitment in 2018. Here you go with the steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the official site of GPSC.
- Once you have entered the site, you need to navigate to the career section.
- In case if, you are applying for the first time you need to register yourself on the portal. For the ones, who have already registered themselves they can simply log in using their user details.
- Once you log in you will have to fill up your details correctly. You cannot make mistakes while filling up the application form and therefore, you need to be very careful with it.
- After you are done filling up your form hit the submit button.
- In this step, you will have to download and take a print out of the payment receipt which will be required in the future.
GPSC Exam Details
To help you guys out, we have provided you the complete details of the exam pattern.
- Prelims/ Primary Exam: This is the objective type exam which will consist of 200 marks and you will get 120 minutes to write your exam.
- Main Exams: This is the descriptive type exam and it will consist of 150 marks and you will get around 180 minutes to write your exam.
Now that you know about the GPSC exam pattern, you can start your preparation accordingly in order to get qualified with flying colours.
Important Things to Know About
Here is the list of important things that you need to know about:
- In order to apply for the GPSC exams, you will have to first qualify the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the selection committee. If you are unable to do so then, you cannot apply for the same.
- All the important information related to the GPSC exams can be found on the official portal.
- The GPSC exam admits cards will be published on the site itself from where you can download it. You are required to carry the admit card on the day of the exam or else you will not be allowed to sit for the exams. Therefore, you need to make sure that you don’t forget it and also keep it safely unless the entire process gets over.
- The GPSC syllabus will also be made available on the official site from where the candidates can check the details of it. This will help you to prepare for the exams. You can check the subjects and the topics that you will have to prepare. Not only that, but even the GPSC answerkey will be published on the site.
- After the exams are done, you can download your GPSC results from the official site itself. The date of the declaration of the results will be published on the site. This is the reason why you need to turn to the site from time to time in order to stay updated about all the latest notifications that will be updated on the site.
Well, these are the some of the important things that you needed to know about the GPSC exams.
Now that you have almost all the details of the GPSC exams you can start off with your preparation only if, you wish to apply for it. Taking the right preparation is absolutely necessary since, the competition will be really high and therefore, you will have to prove your merit in there.
- 1 Upcoming GPSC Bharti, Recruitment, Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Call Letter, Answerkey @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- 1.1 GPSC Bharti Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19
- 1.3 How To Download The GPSC Calendar 2018-19?
- 1.4 GPSC Time Table 2018-19
- 1.5 GPSC Selection Process
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria Of GPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 How To Apply For GPSC Recruitment 2018?
- 1.8 GPSC Exam Details
- 1.9 Important Things to Know About