Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Recruitment 2018 for various posts: The Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Recruitment 2018 has published various vacancies for the people to get a recruit. GACL Recruitment 2018 is giving reputed posts to the people who get selected for the job. The candidates can apply for Asst, Sr Officer/ Officer, DGM/ Chief Manager Posts, etc. This is important for the candidate to know that this job will be on the contractual basis of 3 years in Baroda or Dahej. The Candidates will get select on the basis of an interview. The Last date to apply for the GACL Recruitment 2018 is 07 October 2018.
GACL is the single largest producer of Caustic Soda in India, with a production capacity of 1087 TPD. From an initial capacity of 37,425 TPA Caustic Soda, they have grown to be the largest producer in India, with a capacity of 3,58,760 TPA. It has spread over 2 complexes at Vadodara and Dahej.
Posts with Qualification for GACL Recruitment 2018:
- Officer (Marketing) – On Contract Baroda/ Dahej
- Qualification: The candidate must be B.E./ B. Tech (Chemical)/ B.Sc (Chemistry), or preferably with MBA in Marketing
- General Manager/ Dy. General Manager (IT) – On Contact Baroda
- Qualification: The candidate must have studied full-time course in B.E./ B. Tech (Computer Engg./ IT/ Computer Science) or must have studied full-time 3-year course of MCA
- Officer (Safety) – On Contract Baroda
- Qualification: The candidate must have studied full-time course in B.Sc. and Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety from any government recognized college or university.
The Last date to apply for the GACL Recruitment 2018 is 07 October 2018. The candidate will be selected by sitting in an interview for the eligible post. And applicant should visit the official website and can apply for the post they are eligible for on www.gacl.com