Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan 2018 – Registration Drive For Construction Labourers @ prharyana.gov.in: Keeping in mind the state of the workers and labourers in the state of Haryana, the honourable Minister of State Labour and Employment, Mr.Nayab Singh has launched the Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan 2018-2019. This scheme has been particularly launched in order to get the construction labourers of the state registered. The government of Haryana is trying its best in order to implement this yojana successfully. This Yojana has been launched from Ambala and is known to continue from 2nd July 2018 to 31st July 2018. The government is known to have launched this yojana at around 55 labour chowks in the state.
According to this scheme, it shows that the government of Haryana is trying to work for the betterment of the construction labourers. Individuals working as construction labours are entitled to the benefits of the Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan 2018-2019. It is obvious that many of you are interested to know about this scheme in details. To help you, people, out we have provided sufficient information on this particular yojana in this article. You need to check the article in order to get an overall idea about the mentioned scheme.
Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan 2018 – Registration Drive For Construction Labourers @ prharyana.gov.in
Haryana Govt. Welfare Schemes for Labourers
|Matritva Labh Yojana||Rs. 36,000|
|Pitratva Labh||Rs. 21,000|
|Kanyadan Yojana||Rs. 51,000|
|Assistance for Marriage of Children||Rs. 21,000 on marriage of boys and Rs. 50,000 on marriage of girls|
|Financial Assistance for Education||Rs. 8,000 to 20,000 per annum and reward of Rs. 21,000 to Rs. 51,000|
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Kalyan Yojana||5,100 per annum|
|Silai Machine Yojana||Rs. 3,500|
|Tool Kit||Rs. 8,000|
|Visiting Ancestral House||Original Price|
|Tour Service||Original Price|
|Health Assistance||Minimum Labour Wages|
|Financial Assistance for treatment of Acute Illness||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Financial Assistance for Disabled Children||Rs. 2,000 per month|
|Pension (above 60 years)||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Family Pension||Rs. 500 per month|
|Disability Pension||Rs. 3,000 per month|
|Assistance on Death of Labourers||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Mukhyamantri Social Security Scheme / Shramik Suraksha Yojana||Rs. 5,00,000|
|Financial Assistance for Cremation||Rs. 15,000|
|Assistance on death of unregistered labourers||Rs. 2,50,000|
|Assistance for Purchase / Construction of House||upto Rs. 2,00,000|
Important Points about the Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan
This is a new Sarkari yojana that has been launched by the state government of Haryana for the benefit of the construction labourers working in the state. The government is taking all measures in order to ensure that the scheme is properly implemented. Here are some of the important details related to the Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan Yojana.
- The government of Haryana is going to start working on this drive from the 2nd of July 2018 which is going to continue till 31st of July 2018.
- According to the statement passed by the government of Haryana, they are going to implement this particular yojana at around 55 labourer’s chowks in the state. They are taking all the necessary action in order to make it happen. This will help the needy people that are the labourers to get the necessary help they want.
- As of now, this particular scheme is being implemented only under the Haryana Government Schemes. This basically means that all the labourers who are looking for help from the government can avail it from this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, the government of Haryana is trying to conduct a registration campaign for all the labourers and workers in the state.
- With the help of this particular drive, the government of Haryana is also going to provide identity cards to all the registered labourers or workers in the state.
- You can also log into their official site in order to dig in for more information on this drive. The official site is prharyana.gov.in. If you do not want to miss out on any important information on the scheme then it’s important that you go through all the details provided on the official site. In fact, you can also find out all the benefits that one can avail from this drive from the site mentioned above. Not only that, but you will also get to learn about the age limit and other important information as well. But for your convenience, we have provided some of the important details on the age limit below.
Age Limit And Other Details
- According to the government of Haryana people who are getting registered under this scheme should be between 18 to 60 years of age. If, you fall under this age limit then, you are eligible to get yourself registered.
- The government of Haryana has also mentioned that the applicants must have worked for at least a period of 3 months or 90 days previously in order to apply for this scheme.
- According to the government of Haryana, there are three phases of this drive. In the first phase, the government will launch this registration drive at all the labour chowks in the state. In the second phase, the government is going to take care of all the applicants in order to make sure that they are getting registered. In the third phase, the government will be visiting the villages in order to launch this drive. Not only that, but the government has also opened up a few canteens at certain places too.
After going through the above points, it is clear that the government of Haryana is doing its best in order to make sure that the drive is properly launched and all the workers are benefitted from the drive.
Documents Required For the Registration
In order to get yourself registered for the mentioned drive, you need to possess certain important documents without which you may not be allowed to apply. The documents that you need to provide are as follows:
- Aadhar card copy
- Proof of working as a construction labour for at least 3 months or 90 days.
- 3 recently passport size photographs (colour)
- You also need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 25 along with a contribution of Rs.5 every month. The applicants should keep in mind that the registration fee is to be paid only once, however, the contribution need to be paid every month.
Every applicant needs to provide all the above-mentioned documents in order to get themselves registered. If you are unable to do so then, your registration won’t be done.
Thus, from the above discussion, it is clear that the government of Haryana is working towards the welfare of the workers of the state. This should be done by all the states in order to make sure that the workers are getting the necessary help they need. This will help them work better and will also give them hope that the government is with them. It is expected that the other states too will join take this great initiative of helping out the laborers of their state. If you wish to know more about this drive then, you can log into their official site.