Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018: In today’s scenario many people want the government teaching job. There are various vacancies available in Government School. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced KVS Recruitment 2018 for 8339 Vacancies of Principal, Vice-Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Librarian, and Primary Teacher posts. All the eligible students who meet the criteria for the job can apply from 24 August 2018 for the post. The KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification is available on the official website i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in. The selection process of a candidate will be judged on the basis of a 2 phase test. The phase I test will be CBT (Computer Based Test) and phase II will be Skill test or an interview. And the last date to apply for the post is 13 September 2018.
KVS stands for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. KVS is a system of Central Government Schools in India and it has been instituted under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 100 schools in India and 3 in abroad. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan system came into existence in 1963 under the name called “Central Schools”. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan released the post for Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Librarian and Primary Teacher vacancies for the candidates who want to make their career in govt teaching job.
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018
KVS Recruitment 2018 released around 8339 vacancies in India. These vacancies are for Principal, Vice-Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Librarian, and Primary Teacher posts. In this guide we have mentioned all the required information regarding the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2018 Notification, Recruitment details, KVS 2018 Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, How to fill KVS Application form 2018, and Application fee. And the candidate can apply before or on 13 September 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced total 8339 vacancies for Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Librarian and Primary Teacher posts are available in Group A, B, and C. In this section, we have mentioned all the details about the KVS 2018 posts. This post is organised by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
KVS Post and Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Principal (Group A)
- Vice Principal (Group A)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group B)
- Librarian (Group B)
- Primary Teacher (Group B)
- Primary Teacher (Music) (Group B)
Eligibility Criteria and Application Fee for KVS Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018 must complete their education qualification in the required stream for the available post. If the candidates are not qualified with the required education qualification then they will not eligible to fill the KVS 2018 Application Form. Please check the post wise educational qualification on the given official website of KVS Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates who have done Masters Degree in relevant Subject with 50% along with B.EdExamination and only the Passed Candidates will be eligible to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) post.
- Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B. Ed or equivalent teaching degrees are eligible for the post of Vice Principal and Principal Posts.
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Library Science for the post Librarian.
The Candidates who are eligible for the post of Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Librarian, and Primary Teacher post has to pay some amount of money for applying for the job. The candidate has to pay the examination fee online through the official website. The examination fee differs for every post. The candidate has to pay Rs. 1500/- for Principal and Vice Principal Posts. And for other Post, they have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
Age Limit and Salary for the KVS Recruitment 2018
The Candidate who wants to apply for the post which is announced by KVS Recruitment 2018 will have to be eligible for the age limit for the given post. Here we have made it easy for you and gathered all the required information.
|Sr. No.||Designation||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Principal (Group A)||35-50 years||Rs. 78,800- Rs. 2,09,200|
|2||Vice – Principal (Group A)||35-45 years||Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500|
|3||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)||Max 45 years||Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1,51,100|
|4||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group B)||Max 35 years||Rs. 44,900- Rs. 1,42,400|
|5||Librarian (Group B)||Max 35 years||–|
|6||Primary Teacher (Group B)||Max 30 years||Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400|
|7||Primary Teacher (Music) (Group B)||Max 30 years||Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400|
How to Apply for the KVS Recruitment 2018
The candidate who wishes to apply for the post in KVS Recruitment 2018 will have to follow all the steps to fill the Application form. The candidate will have to fill the form Online through its official website i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- The candidate has to visit the official website first.
- After that, they have to click on the “Announcements”.
- After doing that, they have to now click on “Apply Now” option to apply for the job by KVS Recruitment 2018.
- Now candidate will have to fill all required information which is asked in the Application form.
- The aspirant must see that they are filling all the correct details.
- After filling all the details now they have to attach all the documents.
- After attaching all the documents, they will have to pay the application fee for the post they want to apply for.
- Now candidate will have to download the application form and print the form.