Maharashtra Mahasul Van Vibhag Bharti 2018 Apply Online @ www.maharashtra.gov.in: The Maharashtra Mahasul Van Vibhag has published recruitment notice for the candidate. These days people cut trees and builds houses. This recruitment will appoint the Retired officers/ Employees on Contract Basis under National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP) II. The NCRMP Recruitment 2018 has published an appointment for the retired officers. This Recruitment is for Superintendent Engineer (Civil), Revenue Officer, Clerk and Authoring Experts (Sector, Expert Procurement) vacancy.
The Forest Department of Maharashtra state issued recruitment for the Retired officer. The Maharashtra Mahsul Van Vibhag Bharti 2018 will be on contract basis job. The candidate who gets selected in the current recruitment of Forest Department will have to work in Mumbai. The candidate will have to apply for the NCRMP II recruitment through Offline mode. One can get all the information on its official website www.maharashtra.gov.in.
Forest and Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
The Maharashtra Mahasul Van Vibhag Bharti 2018 invited 4 vacancies in Maharashtra State. The applicants will have to send the application form to the address mentioned on the official website. This Recruitment will be on Contract basis. There are about 4 vacancies available in the NCRMP Recruitment process. 31 August 2018 is the last date to apply for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for the Maharashtra Mahasul Van Vibhag Bharti 2018
In this section, we will help you by providing the details to fill the application form offline. Here are the steps that candidates need to follow it for the Maharashtra Mahasul Van Vibhag Bharti 2018 process.
- The Applicant needs to visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Forest Department maharashtra.gov.in.
- The candidate will have to fill in all the details which are asked to fill in the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details about the applicants.
- After that attach all the necessary documents and certificates as per the requirement.
- The application form has to send in offline mode.
- The application form must send on the address before the last day of application.