MGVCL Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer (for Circle Officer) Posts 2018: The MGVCL Recruitment 2018 has announced a vacancy for the post of Assistant Law Officer. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has published online applications for qualified candidates for the Assistant Law Officer (for Circle Officer) posts. MGVCL Recruitment 2018 has published 5 vacancy post of Assistant Law Officer on the official website of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd, Gujarat – mgvcl.com. The candidates who are interested in the current recruitment must read the complete eligibility criteria and read the steps to apply for the job. The last date to apply for this post is 1 October 2018 before 06:00 pm.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company in Gujarat. This company distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. And the mission of MGVCL is to provide the continuous supply. It is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board. The MGVCL have offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) offers a challenging and rewarding career for young and dynamic Graduates.
MGVCL Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer (for Circle Officer) Posts 2018
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has published an invite for the people to apply for the post of Assistant Law Officer. The MGVCL has its Corporate Office at Baroda and Five (05) Circle Offices, two at Baroda and one each at Anand, Nadiad and Godhra. The candidates will have to apply online application form for the Assistant Law Officer Posts 2018. Earlier MGVCL had issued an advertisement for the vacant posts of Assistant Law Officer in September 2017. The Applicant will have to appear for the Written Exam which will be followed by Interview. The candidate has to look after all the legal matters of the Company at Circle and Field Offices or the Corporate Offices. Even the candidate has to coordinate, monitor, follow-up with various litigation in the courts. And they have to provide with necessary legal guidance to the field offices. In the next section, we will provide you with the information about the eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply for the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MGVCL Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer (for Circle Officer) Posts 2018
There are total 05 vacancies available in MGVCL Recruitment 2018 posts one at each Circle Offices, Baroda(O&M), Baroda City, Anand, Godhra and Nadiad. For a male, 4 vacancies are available in which 03 posts are available for UR Category and 01 posts for SEBC Category. And only 01 post is vacant for female candidates.
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SEBC Candidates
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
- Category Relaxation Female Candidates 05 Years
- Ex Armed Force Personnel 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company Up to the age of 40 years
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
The candidate has to pay Rs 500 as the Application fee. And the payment can be made online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. And Candidate can also pay through any Branches of State Bank of India.
Qualification and Required Experience and Skills
- The Candidate must have studied LLB from Government Recognized University with the regular course of five years integrated course in law.
- The Applicant who wants to apply for the post of Assistant Law Officer in MGVCL Recruitment 2018 must have minimum 03 years of working experience in corporate Sector/ Public Sector/ Power Sector or practising Advocate in Court of Law.
- The candidate should have Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaising with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
The candidate will get a handsome payment from the MGVCL. The Pay scale is Rs. 45,400/- – Rs. 101200/- with DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per the Company’s rules.
In the given link below, the candidate will get all the other required information for applying for this post:
How to apply for MGVCL Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer (for Circle Officer) Posts 2018
The candidate who wants to become government law officer has the chance to apply for the Assistant Law officer in MGVCL. To make it easy and simple for you we have provided the steps to apply for the post. Here are the steps.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of MGVCL and i.e. mgvcl.in
- The next step is to click on career option given in the menu bar.
- After that now click on “Apply Online” under the option given for the Post of Assistant Law Officer in MGVCL Recruitment 2018
- Now the candidate has to register themselves for the post.
- After that, the candidates have to fill the complete details and click on the Register me.
- Now login with the required credentials.
- After logging in. The candidate has to fill all the required details which are asked to provide.
- After filling all the details the candidate has to pay the fees online through the payment mode which are asked.
- Once the fees are paid, the applicant must check all the details which are filled in the application form.
- In the end, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- At last, the candidate has to download the application form and should take out the printout of the application form.