MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant Post: The MGVCL Recruitment 2018 has announced a vacancy for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has published online applications for qualified candidates for the Junior Engineer posts. MGVCL Recruitment 2018 has published 69 vacancy post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) on the official website of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd, Gujarat – mgvcl.com. The candidates who are interested in the current recruitment must read the complete eligibility criteria and read the steps to apply for the job.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company in Gujarat. This company distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. And the mission of MGVCL is to provide a continuous supply. It is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board. The MGVCL have offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) offers a challenging and rewarding career for young and dynamic Graduates.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online for Junior Assistant Post
The MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 will distribute the work to Junior Assistant for Meter Reading, Billing Works and other back-office operations at Field Offices initially for a period of 3 years. And after 3 years the candidate will be appointed to the post of Junior Assistant on a regular establishment. The candidates who are interested in this job must apply for the post on or before 16th August 2018 till 6:00 pm. The last date for applying for the post of Junior Assistant Posts is 16th August 2018. The candidates who want to apply for this post in MGVCL must have some good knowledge of Computer Operations. And the candidate must have a good command over the English and Gujarati Language.
The candidate will get Fixed Remuneration every month in 3 years duration of working with the MGVCL. There will be an increase in the salary every year in 3 years. The salary scale for the first year will be Rs. 17500/- for the second year will be Rs. 19000/- and for the third year will be Rs. 20500/-.
The candidates who wish to apply for this post must follow the eligibility criteria. The Age Criteria for the Unreserved Category is 30 years. The candidates whose age will be more than 30 years will be disqualified. And the Age Criteria for the Reserved Category is 35 years. The candidates whose age will be more than 35 years will be disqualified.
The candidate must be graduated from highly recognized University which is approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There are no criteria for a minimum percentage.
The Application Fees for UR & SEBC candidate is Rs. 500/-. And the application fee for the SC & ST candidate is Rs. 200/-. The Application fees are Non-Refundable. The Candidate can pay the application fees Online through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply for the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018
The candidate who wants to become government officer has the chance to apply for the Junior Assistant officer in MGVCL. To make it easy and simple for you we have provided the steps to apply for the post. Here are the steps.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of MGVCL and i.e. mgvcl.in
- The next step is to click on career option given in the menu bar.
- After that now click on “Apply Online” under the option given for the Post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant).
- Now the candidate has to register themselves for the post.
- After that, the candidates have to fill the complete details and click on the Register me.
- Now login with the required credentials.
- After logging in. The candidate has to fill all the required details which are asked to provide.
- After filling all the details the candidate has to pay the fees online through the payment mode which are asked.
- Once the fees are paid, the applicant must check all the details which are filled in the application form.
- In the end, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- At last, the candidate has to download the application form and should take out the printout of the application form.