MyGov Tripura Portal: On 11th August 2018, the Tripura CM launched landmark initiative called as “MyGov Tripura Portal”. The platform MyGov Tripura Portal will provide a robust citizen engagement platform to around 37 lakh citizens of the state. This portal will engage people with a more cohesive manner to ensure good governance in the state. This portal will help people to engage with other people. The person who wants to register themselves in the official website of MyGov Tripura Portal will have to register form on the Tripura.mygov.in.
This Tripura MyGov Portal is taking initiative towards making the state digital. It has been launched during the Digital North East 2022 programme was held in Guwahati. The initiative will boost the efforts of the state government towards the Digital Tripura. The concept of the digital world is taking serious and it will be applied by the Tripura Government. The Chief Minister of Tripura State announced that it is a proud moment for the Tripura State. As the State has become the first state in Northeast which will have the 100% state district administration websites as per the S3WaaS framework. People can find all the regarding details for the MyGov Tripura Portal on the official website www.tripura.mygov.in. People will have to register online and fill all the online registration details on the official website.
MyGov Tripura Portal Online Registration
The Tripura Government launched a portal called “MyGov Tripura Portal”. And people have to fill the form online and give all the details which are asked in the portal. We will give you the complete guide to fill out the details on a portal. Here are the steps for the complete procedure to make online registration on MyGov Tripura Portal.
- Firstly people will have to visit the official website of the Tripura Government.
- The official website is tripura.mygov.in.
- Now click on register button which is present on the main menu on the home page.
- After that, a link will open on which the people will have to register online.
- In that, the candidate has to fill all the details such as Full Name, Email-Id, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- After filling all the details the candidate has to click on “create new account”.
- Now candidates can make MyGov Tripura Portal login to submit the various tasks.