NICL Recruitment 2018 for 150 Accountant Apprentice: The NICL Recruitment 2018 has announced 150 vacancies for the post of Accountant Apprentice. NICL recruitment 2018 is giving a great chance to make their career forum among the young aspirants. NICL recruitment 2018 is distributed throughout all over India. The candidates who are waiting for an excellent career growth can utilize this great and amazing opportunity to get into the most reputed organization. It will be the right choice for the candidates who wish to apply for the Accountant apprentice post. Candidate can even search for more details on its official site www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
There are total 150 vacancies available in NICL Recruitment 2018. NICL Recruitment 2018 for 150 Accountant Apprentice invites the candidates for two year period of Accountant Apprenticeship at offices around India. The candidates who wish to apply for the NICL Recruitment for of Accountant Apprentice post will have to start applying from 13 November 2018. And the last date to apply for the post is 27 November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for the freshers to apply for this job opportunity. The examination will be held in December/ January.
NIC (National Insurance Company Ltd.) is India’s oldest general insurance Company. It was incorporated in Kolkata on 5 December 1906. It fulfills the nationalist aspiration for Swaraj. After 66 years, nationalization was merged with 21 foreign and 11 Indian companies to form National Insurance Company Ltd, one of the 4 subsidiaries of the Govt. owned General Insurance Corporation of India.
Vacancy detail, Eligibility criteria for NICL Recruitment 2018 for Accountant Apprentice
Accountant Apprentice – 150 posts
The candidates who wish to apply for this Accountant Apprentice post must follow the eligibility criteria. The Age Criteria for the Unreserved Category is 21 years. The candidates whose age will be more than 27 years will be disqualified. The Age Criteria for the OBCs Category is 30 years and for SCs/STs is 33 years. The candidates whose age will be more than 33 years will be disqualified.
Application Fee, Selection Process and Salary NICL Recruitment 2018 for Accountant Apprentice
The Application fee for this Accountant Apprentice post is Rs 600/- for General/ OBC category. And the application fee for this Accountant Apprentice post is Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category.
The Selection process of the candidate will be formed in two phases. The first phase will include the written exam. And the next phase will be an Interview.
The candidate will get its 1st-year salary as Rs. 25,000/- per month (all inclusive). And the candidate will get an increment in the 2nd year salary as Rs. 30,000/- per month (all inclusive).
How to apply for NICL Recruitment 2018
The candidate who wants to apply for the post of Accountant Apprentice in NICL. To make it easy and simple for you we have provided the steps to apply for the post. Here are the steps.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of NICL and i.e nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
- The next step is to click on the career option given in the menu bar.
- After that now click on “Apply Online” under the option given for the Post of Accountant Apprentice.
- Now the candidate has to register themselves for the post.
- After that, the candidates have to fill the complete details and click on the Register me.
- Now login with the required credentials.
- After logging in. The candidate has to fill all the required details which are asked to provide.
- After filling all the details the candidate has to pay the fees online through the payment mode which are asked.
- Once the fees are paid, the applicant must check all the details which are filled in the application form.
- In the end, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- At last, the candidate has to download the application form and should take out the printout of the application form.