Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018-19 For +2 Meritorious Students | List Apply @ dheodisha.gov.in: There are several students in the country who in spite of being brilliant are deprived of basic requirements that are required for their education due to lack of resources. Not only that, but there are students who don’t even get the chance to prove their talent because they cannot afford it. The main underlying problem to this is the poverty. Unless the poverty is being eradicated from the country problems such as these are here to prevail. Eradication of poverty, however, seems to be a long task which is far away from its goal right now. But even the in the midst of all these the government of Odisha is trying to do its best in order to support the students of its state.
The Odisha government has recently launched the scheme of distributing free laptops to the +2 students of all the streams. Having said that today, in this article we will be discussing this particular scheme.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018-19 For +2 Meritorious Students | List @ www.dheodisha.gov.in
About Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
According to the scheme, the Government of Odisha is going to distribute away free laptops to all the +2 students of the state. The laptops will be given for free to all the meritorious students of the state in order to provide them with an aid to study well. The laptops will be received by students who have appeared for the +2 examinations for the various streams. The list of the beneficiaries is known to be released in the month of July. It is been declared that around 15000 students of the state will receive free laptops from the government. From this, we can very well make out that this is a very big scheme that the government has launched for the welfare of the students.
For more details on the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, see the complete guidelines through the link given here – Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2018-19 Guidelines
The government has selected around 30 nodal centers for the free distribution of the laptops. As already mentioned the laptops will be given to all the +2 meritorious students of the state. In order to get the free laptop, your name has to be there in the beneficiary list. If your name is there then, you can get your free laptop from your concerned principal till 31st December 2018. For the students whose name is there in the supplementary list even, they are eligible to get the free laptops from their concerned principals within the time period between 31st December 2018 and 31st January 2019.
This is a very important initiative that has been taken by the government. In short, it can be said that the Odisha government is doing a great job for the students of the state. After all, they hold the future of the state and the country. If a little aid from the government can boost their talent and confidence then, it’s totally worth it.
All the candidates can directly access the Free Laptop Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2018-19 through the link –
Features and Highlights of the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The government has declared to distribute free laptops to the +2 students of the Odisha state under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Here are the main features and the highlights of the scheme mentioned.
- Meritorious students passing from the 12th standard from CHSE, vocational students passing from Upa-Shashtri and CHSE (O) from the University of Shree Jagannath Sanskriti are completely eligible to get the free laptops from the government.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks acquired by the students in their +2 exams in the various streams. This will be the complete list of beneficiaries for free laptop distribution. The merit list will comprise the names of 15000 students in total.
- The government has declared that the laptops will be distributed from 30 nodal centers and IT department in the state. The free laptops will be delivered to the principals of the nodal colleges. The principals have the permission to give the laptops only to the students whose name is there in the list of the beneficiaries.
- The list of the beneficiary is known to be made public in the month of July 2018. In case of any query, the students are free to contact their principals. If the complaint made is found to be genuine then the principal has the permission to add the name of the student in the supplementary list of the beneficiaries.
- The students are allowed to take their free laptops from their principals any time before 31st December 2018.
- After the last date of the laptop distribution, a supplementary list will be released by the government in order to cover the entire student whose name was not there in the main list. Even the genuine students who complained will have their name added to the supplementary list.
- The students who have their names in the supplementary list can collect their free laptops from their principals before 31st January 2019.
If you wish to know more about the scheme then you can simply check the guidelines that have been provided under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2018-19.
The List of Beneficiaries
The list of the beneficiaries is known to be made public in the month of July 2018. The list will be made public by the Higher Education department. The list will be released on the official portal of the free laptop scheme in Odisha. If your name is there in the list then you can collect your free laptop from your principal. If not then you need to wait for the supplementary list to be out after which you can get your free laptop.
In case if the student is absent during the programme then any relative of the student is eligible to take the laptop on behalf of the student. However, the student needs to inform the authorities about the reason for his absence along with the name of the relative to whom the laptop is to be given.
Thus, it can be concluded that this is one of the best initiatives that has been taken by the Odisha government. This was a much-needed step in the development of the state.
Check the Laptop Abstract & Beneficiary list – http://dheodisha.gov.in/laptop17-18/index.htm