SSC GD Constable Recruitment / Bharti 2018 for 10th Pass Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in for 54,953 posts: Finally, the SSC GD Exam notification is announced by Staff Selection Commission of India on 21st of July 2018. The General Duty SSC examination will be conducted for different posts such as Rifleman, CRPF, ITBP, CISF, and BSF.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment / Bharti for 10th Pass Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in for 54,953 posts
|SSC Recruitment 2018 for Constable (GD) – Detail of Vacancies|
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment: General Duty Constable / Staff Selection Commission
- Exam conducted by Staff selection commission
- Exam level: all India basis
- Total number of Vacancies available: 54,953 Male & Female
- SSC GD constable exam mode: online exam
- SSC GD constable salary: Rs21700- Rs69100
SSC Constable GD & Rifleman Recruitment Bharti 2018 Important Dates
- Notification release date- 21st July 2018
- Application form starting date- 21st July 2018
- Application form last date of submission- 20th August 2018
- Admit card issue date- 10 days before exams
- Exam date- to be announced in the future
- Result date- to be announced after the exam
Mode of Selection for SSC GD Examination
- The first stage of examination for the SSC and GD is basically a computer based exam which is popularly known as CBE. The second part of the exam is a physical efficiency test which is popularly known as PET. The third part of the exam is called Physical Standard Test which is popularly known as PST and finally, there is a medical examination of all candidates.
- All the application should be filled up in the correct manner by the candidates to be able to sit for the computer-based exam. There is no offline mode of the exam in this recruitment. All the examination will be in online mode only. All the admit card will be uploaded on the official website just 10 days before the exam. Candidates need to bring a printed copy of the admit card to be allowed in the examination hall.
- The computer-based examination is also known as CBE will be available in two languages English and Hindi. Students can choose the language that suits them.
- Candidates will be only shortlisted from the first round to the second round only on the basis of their merit. A number of students who will qualify to the second round will be around 10 times the number of vacancies every year.
It is very much important to fill up the application form carefully before applying for this job. The educational qualification of the job is kept low so that everybody is able to apply for this job. The minimum qualification that is required to apply for the job is 10th pass from any of the recognized boards or government educational institutions. To apply for this job, the minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years. Candidates who are in between 18 years and 23 years are will only be able to apply for this job. The application fees for this examination are Rs100.
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment / Bharti 2018?
Applying for this job is very much simple. If you want to apply for this job all you need to do is simply follow the steps given below and you will be good to go.
- The first thing all candidates need to do is simply go to the official website and register. Those candidates who have not registered in this website need to simply go to ssc.nic.in and click on Register Now.
- Once candidates click on register now a page will open up where all the details will be printed in. Candidates need to fill up the page and they will be getting a Registration ID and Password.
- There will be a few additional pages that the candidates need to fill up and once everything is done candidates need to simply click on the next option.
- This will save all the details of the person for all the future submissions. Once everything is done the computer will ask for an OTP that will be sent to the registered phone number. This OTP will prove that all the data is saved properly.
SSC GD Recruitment 2018
To apply for the SSC GD constable Recruitment candidates need to carefully follow the steps that are given below:
- The first thing candidates need to do is simply go to the website of ssc.nic.in
- Once candidates are there they can simply log in to their account which they have made in the steps given above. Candidates will require Email id and password to log in.
- Candidates then simply need to apply on the link which has written GD constable. This will be available in the latest notification tab of the website.
- Candidates need to now choose their favourite exam center that will be convenient for them from their home. Candidates need to fill up a few more forms after that.
- Once the candidate clicks on I agree they are good to go.
- Check the whole application form page and simply click on the submit button.
- Now candidates will move on to the payment page. All the general candidates will have to pay Rs100 application fee. Once the payment the application form is successfully complete. Candidates can also do the payment a few days after by simply saving their application form but it is recommended for all the candidates to do the payment at the same time.
SSC Written Examination Syllabus for Constable GD Recruitment
|Parts||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
This article will be able to give all the candidates a clear understanding of how to apply for the SSC GD constable recruitment 2018. Candidates are recommended to complete the whole application form and submit it a few days before the actual deadline of submission so that they don’t face any kind of problem at the last minute. Clearing this examination will not be an easy task for the candidates and they need to put in some extra effort to clear the SSC GD Constable Bharti. Once the application is done candidates need to keep a close eye on the website for regular updates so that they are able to be in touch will all the notifications and dates that will be announced related to the SSC GD constable recruitment.
Important Links and Dates:
Apply Online here http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php
|Last Date for Online Submission||20.08.2018|
|Last Date for Offline Submission
(For Some States)
|Call Letters for PST /PET Download||Update Soon|
|Online examination||Update Soon|
SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2017-18 (Approximate)
- For General: 37% – 42%
- For SC/ST/OBC: 35% – 39%
SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2015
- For General: 35% – 39%
- For SC/ST/OBC: 33% – 36%
- 1 SSC GD Constable Recruitment / Bharti for 10th Pass Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in for 54,953 posts