Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018 – Apply Online/ Salary & Details: We are happy to inform you that all the unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to launch a new UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018. The department has invited applications for 824 Lok Kalyan Mitra vacancies in the state. Under this program, the state government will appoint 822 Lok Kalyan Mitras in every 822 blocks(1 in each block) of the state and 2 at the state level(so total 824). Here we will discuss the Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment 2018, eligibility and application process.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018
he Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program was taken in the Cabinet meeting by CM Yogi Adityanath. They have decided to appoint 824 Lok Kalyan Mitra. The work of these appointed Lok Kalyan Mitra will be of publicizing the Uttar Pradesh Government schemes and strengthen the feedback mechanism across the state. There is a reservation system for girls in this Program. Out of 822 appointed Lok Kalyan Mitras, there would be reservation of 30% of girls.
The meeting of Cabinet Committee was held on 7 August 2018, where CM Yogi Adityanath announced about the Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program. In the Selection of these, each Lok Kalyan Mitras will get a chance to work at block level for one year and in the next year, they will have to apply for renewal. All the willing youths who want to bring some change in the society can apply for this Internship Program.
The Uttar Pradesh Government will form a committee under the DM leadership to select the candidates at a block level. The committee is comprised of Chief Development Officer, Representative of the Information Department and Senior officers of the District. The applicants will be on a contractual basis on 1 year. Only the CM Yogi Adityanath has rights to set the applicant as the permanent applicant. The applicants will have to appear in written exam.
The candidates who get the job will get the task to visit the village and will have to look at whether that any person is getting scheme benefits or not. And they will also have to find the reason behind it. The applicants will have to provide the proper solution to the people who are in need of help. Every scheme will be made online. So that applicant can assist people in getting the proper scheme benefits. The Lok Kalyan Mitra Training Program will start from October 2018.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018 – Apply Online / Salary & Details
All the applicants who wish to apply for the UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program must fulfil the eligibility criteria which are mention below.
- The candidates who are interested in this program must have at least 2 years of experience on any social platform to apply for this Bharti.
- The applicant must have a graduate degree in Engineering, Medical and in Art Stream.
- The applicant for Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship program must belong to the age group of 21-40 years. Which means it should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018 – Salary Details
Hence the interested candidates may just apply for the given notification. In total 824 blocks are given permission for the internship programme of Lok Mitra. The handsome salary will attract you to join this program. Candidates will get excited after hearing the salary scale for this program. The salary scale is divided into two parts. The one part is Block Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary and the other part is State Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary. The salary ranges from Rs 30,000 to 40,000. And the candidates will get Rs 5000 as allowances.
- Block Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary: Rs 25000/- + 5000 as allowance.
- State Level Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary: Rs 30000/- + 5000 as allowance.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program 2018?
The Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra Internship Program gives a great opportunity to the unemployed people. All the eligible candidates may apply for this program. Nowadays every application forms are filled online mostly. So, all the candidates will have to apply online for these posts and to fill the form, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, open the browser and search for “UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Application form 2018”.
- Now open the link and fill the application form accurately. Make sure you do not fill all the details correctly.
- After filling the application form, one needs to pay the application fee online.
- Recheck your application form twice before submitting the application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- At last, print the application form and receipt fee letter.